ANALYSIS OF GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS DEVELOPED WITH AND WITHOUT FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. TASK II. COMPARATIVES ANALYSIS OF SELECTED GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS
The report covers the second phase of a three part task. Its purpose is to make a comparative analysis of selected general aviation airports in the United States. Airports chosen are in a number of states, representing either federal or state development programs, and are evaluated to determine the differences inherent in the various programs.
- See also Task 1, AD-A011 540 and Task 3, AD-A011 542.
Burns and McDonnellKansas City, MO United States
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Alternatives analysis; Assessments; Civil aviation; Inspection; Interviewing; Lighting equipment; Management; Navigational aids; Standards; State government; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Selection
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091540
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 74-056-4-002-Task-2 Summary
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3434
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM