ANALYSIS OF GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS DEVELOPED WITH AND WITHOUT FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. TASK 1
The report covers the first of three tasks designed to furnish comparative data on federal and state programs for developing airports. The purpose of the initial effort is to assemble published data on the planning, design, construction, and financing of airports serving small general aviation aircraft; to develop criteria for making comparisons; to identify standards that may provide significant evaluation information; and to identify pairs of airports for physical evaluation.
- See also AD-A011 543 and Task 2, AD-A011 541.
Burns and McDonnellKansas City, MO United States
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Alternatives analysis; Assessments; Civil aviation; Data collection; Flow charts; Lighting equipment; Location; Management; Pavements; Planning; Questionnaires; Standards; State government; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow charting; Management planning and control; Markers
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Finance; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091539
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 74-056-4-001 Summary
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3434
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM