THORACIC MODEL IMPROVEMENTS (EXPERIMENTAL TISSUE PROPERTIES). VOLUME III. LITERATURE SURVEY
This volume contains the results of an extensive literature survey carried out as part of a research project. The survey concentrated on the areas of soft tissue testing and analytical representation of soft tissue mechanical behavior. It was implemented early in the program as an aid in guiding the experimental design and data analysis techniques. In addition, the literature survey was used to study mechanical properties data on thoracic tissues of primary interest to the project.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 2, PB-242 490.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Melvin, J W
- Wineman, A S
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomy; Cells (Biology); Elasticity (Mechanics); Fatalities; Finite element method; Human beings; Impacts; Injuries; Mathematical models; Mechanical properties; Monkeys; Strain (Mechanics); Stresses; Thorax; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Strains; Tissues; Tissues biology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091510
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-BI-74-2-3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-031-3-763
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM