TRAINING STATE AND COMMUNITY INSTRUCTORS IN USE OF NHTSA CURRICULUM PACKAGES: DRIVER IMPROVEMENT ANALYSIS, DRIVER LICENSE EXAMINER-SUPERVISOR AND TRAFFIC RECORD ANALYSIS
A series of five national instructor training institutes were planned for each of three emerging highway safety technician areas for which curriculum packages have been prepared (Driver Improvement Analysis; Driver License Examiner-Supervisor; and Traffic Record Analysis). The report contains detailed information on successful operation of Manpower Training Institutes for NHTSA. The number of potential instructor enrolled were: DIA - 44; DLES - 57; TRA - 55. All but four states were represented by enrollee(s) in one of more institutes. Individual response to the institutes was very positive.
- Supersedes PB-235 714.
Technical Education Research Centers, IncorporatedMidwest Center 311 West University
Champaign, IL United States 61820
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Burgener, V E
- Tiryakioglu, D
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Driver examiners; Driver improvement programs; Drivers; Driving tests; Instructors; Licenses; Personnel development; Personnel management; Records management; Specialized training; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver improvement; Traffic records
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091502
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-100-3-738
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM