OIL SPILL REMOVAL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The removal processes covered are oil water separators, skimmers, dispersants, absorbents, flotation and combustion. Related studies on oil spreading, droplet entrainment, prototype removal systems, equipment and costs are also presented. Oil water separators designed only for tanker ballast water cleaning have not been included. (Contains 202 abstracts) See also NTIS/PS-75/152/9, Biodeterioration of Oil Spills.
- Supersedes COM-74-10951.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Dynamics; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spreading dynamics
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00126374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM