MARITIME DYNAMIC TRAFFIC GENERATOR. VOLUME II: ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING PROGRAM
The processor program is designed to move 18,000 merchant vessels along standard routes to their destination and keep statistical records of the ports visited, the five degree squares passed through and the occurrence of casualties. This document presents detail information on the design of the Maritime Dynamic Traffic Generator, the subroutines, the reasoning behind each routine; and how they are related. In addition, there are descriptions of the data preparations and editing the input data used in the generation.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A012 221.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- MacKenzie, F D
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Casualties; Position fixing; Satellite communication; Traffic control
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00126367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TSC-OST-74-20. II Final Rpt., TSC-USCG-74-7-II, USCG-CG-D-37. 75-II
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM