THE "SORMOVICH" EXPERIMENTAL AIR CUSHION VEHICLE
The subject experimental air cushion passenger vehicle is an amphibious craft with a nozzle system for forming the air cushion, a flexible skirt, and location of the engine room, fan, and air propellers in the stern, and delivery of power to all users from a single engine through a system of gears and shafts.
- Trans. Of Rechnoi Transport (USSR) n3 p53-54 1973.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC United States
- Zhivotovskii, A
- Shenberg, V
- Minchenya, A
- Publication Date: 1975-5-28
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Design; Nozzles; Propulsion; Shipping; Vehicle power plants; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00126364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3677
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM