SHIPBUILDING AND MARINE STRUCTURES
Discussions are presented of overall longitudinal bending in the hull of a ship with twin hatches, the bending strength of corrugated bulkheads and beams with inclined flanges, and computer aided design of river vessels.
- Trans. of Sudostroenie i Morskie Sooruzheniya (USSR) n17 P3-9, 17-36, 64-74 1971.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Stepanov, V A
- Publication Date: 1975-5-20
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Bending; Bulkheads (Ships); Hatch covers; Hulls; Longitudinal strength; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulkhead structural analysis; Hatch stress; Hull bending
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00126363
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3671
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM