SPECIFICATIONS FOR UNDERSEALING PORTLAND CEMENT CONCRETE PAVEMENTS WITH ASPHALT
This two-part report includes an aid to the planning and execution of the work (Part I), and the specifications (Part II). Part I covers the following aspects: preventive maintenance, equipment requirements, safety requirements, spacing of holes, drilling of holes, asphalt cement, asphalt temperature control, precautions when pumping asphalts, and quantity of asphalt. The specifications presented here for the undersealing of portland cement concrete and overlaid concrete pavements by pumping hot asphalt under the slabs, cover materiaols, equipment, method of measurement, and basis for payment.
Lexington, KY USA 40511-8480
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Concrete pavements; Drilling; Equipment; Holes; Hot mix asphalt; Measurement; Pavements; Payment; Portland cement concrete; Preventive maintenance; Safety; Sealing (Technology); Spacing; Specifications; Undersealing
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00126285
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CL-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 2000 12:00AM