INVENTORY OF RHODE ISLAND STATE PLANS
A chart is presented of Rhode Island state plans which guide the development and operation of state programs and the delivery of services. These plans (which are prepared by most of the State's 15 departments) are prepared to comply with federal program funding requirement, state legislation requirements, or to comply with agency policy. Recent changes in the Health Department organization and the unique position of the Statewide Planning Program of the Department of Administration are noted. The chart (presented here) was developed from data assembled through correspondence and a questionnaire (sample is included in appendix) survey of the various state departments.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI USA 02907
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Features: Appendices; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Charts; Federal aid; Laws; Level of service; Public policy; Questionnaires; State government; Transportation operations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations; Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00126283
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 54 Tech Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM