VIBROACOUSTIC DIAGNOSTICS AND THE REDUCTION OF THE VIBRATION OF SHIPBOARD MACHINERY
Contents: Vibration levels and the dynamic interaction of shipboard machinery with supporting and nonsupporting links; Vibrational energy flux to the supporting and nonsupporting links during operation of shipboard machinery; Methods and means of investigating the vibrations of shipboard machines; Vibrational diagnostics of machinery by the data on mechanical resistances, dynamic forces and emitted vibrational energy; Decreasing the vibrations in the structural elements of shipboard machinery.
- Trans. of mono. Vibroakusticheskaya Diagnostika i Snizhenie Vibroaktivnosti Sudovykh Mekhanizmov, Leningrad, 1974 pp 3-221.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Popkov, V I
- Publication Date: 1975-6-6
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Physics); Machinery; Noise control; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Machinery vibration
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00126039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM