AIDJEX BULLETIN NUMBER 28
The first articles in this bulletin describe some of the projects being undertaken during the 1975-76 AIDJEX main experiment (meteorology, air stress, oceanography, ocean and ice tilt). Other articles discuss progress and problems with the AIDJEX numerical model, data analysis, and the possibility of using geostationary satellites for communication in polar regions.
- See also report dated Nov 74, PB-238 574.
University of Washington, SeattleArctic Ice Dynamics Joint Experiment Office
Seattle, WA USA 98195
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 184 p.
- TRT Terms: Ice; Motion; Pack ice
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice movement; Ice water air interaction; Polar communications
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00126031
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AIDJEX-75-28
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C625
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM