HUMAN FACTORS IN RAILROAD OPERATIONS: ACTIVITIES IN FISCAL YEAR 1973
This is an interim report covering human factors services rendered by TSC to the FRA under the project: "Human Factors in Railroad Operations," during fiscal year 1973. It reviews all activities briefly and contains more detailed reports on a research plan for use with a locomotive cab simulator, a training survey, studies of train handling, and fault-tree analysis of railroad accident data.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/RR409R4304
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Devoe, D
- Feehrer, C E
- Hill, J H
- Sussman, E D
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Human factors; Job analysis; Operations; Railroad simulators; Surveys; Train operations; Training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00125893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- ISBN: RR409/R 4304
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D-74-32 Tech. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM