TRACKED LEVITATED RESEARCH VEHICLE PERIODIC TEST SUMMARY REPORT BODY/CHASSIS SUSPENSION AEROPROPELLED-SMOOTH GUIDEWAY
The results of the first tests of the Tracked Levitated Research Vehicle (TLRV) in the guideway at the High Speed Ground Test Center (HSGTC) are presented for the Body/Chassis Suspension mode. Vehicle dynamic response behavior and secondary suspension characteristics are discussed. Braking performance is discussed for the speed range from 0 to 78 mph.
- See also PB-244281/2ST
Grumman Aerospace Corp.Bethpage, NY United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Fischer, G
- Zapotowski, B
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Dynamics; Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation vehicles; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Vehicle dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Guideway dynamics; Secondary suspension
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00125890
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D 75-97 Test Sum.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-30041
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM