TRACKED LEVITATED RESEARCH VEHICLE BODY/CHASSIS SUSPENSION IN PERTURBED GUIDEWAY AEROPROPELLED
The results of the first tests of the Tracked Levitated Research Vehicle (TLRV) in the Body/Chassis Suspension mode over the perturbed guideway at the High Speed Ground Test Center (HSGTC) are presented. Vehicle dynamic response behavior is discussed for the speed range from 0 to 70 mph, including comparisons of test data with the responses computed by the TLRV Dynamics Simulation Program.
- Sponsored by DOT Federal Railroad Administration.
Grumman Aerospace Corp.Bethpage, NY United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Zapotowski, B
- Bauer, B
- Magnani, E
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Dynamics; Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation vehicles; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Vehicle dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Guideway dynamics; Secondary suspension
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00125889
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D-75-98 Test Sum.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-30041
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM