AN ECONOMETRIC MODEL TO FORECAST PRICE INCREASES FOR THE RAIL AND MOTOR TRUCK INDUSTRIES
Summarizes the economic outlook to 1985 for the U.S. using factors such as population, GNP, and labor. Includes equations pertinent to facets of the railroad industry. Develops projections for future prices, costs, interest rates, revenue, benefits, taxes, employment and others.
- Sponsored by USRA. A revision of PB-239020.
Chase Econometric Associates,
United States Railway Association2100 2nd Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20595
- Publication Date: 1975-5-5
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Economic analysis; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Mathematical models; Productivity; Revenues; Traffic forecasting
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00125880
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: USRA/R-061
- Contract Numbers: USRA-C-50116
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM