ANNUAL BOOK OF ASTM STANDARDS, 1975--PART 5. STEEL BARS, CHAIN, AND SPRINGS; BEARING STEEL; STEEL FORGINGS
This volume contains the specifications for recommended practices and methods of test for steel bars, billets, alloy tool steel bars; carbon and alloy steel chains, spring steel and steel springs; carburizing steels for anti-friction bearings, ball and roller bearing steel; steel forgings for railway use, pressure vessel components, gears, rotors, shafts, turbine wheels and disks and for nuclear and other special applications and high temperature service. A metric practice guide is included.
American Society for Testing and Materials100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700
West Conshohocken, PA United States 19428-2957
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 820 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloy steel; Metallurgy; Specifications; Spring; Standards; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Car component design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00125802
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM