COVENTRY-SOLIHULL-WARWICKSHIRE. A STRATEGY FOR THE SUB-REGION. SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT 3 ALTERNATIVES
This is the third in a series of seven supplementary reports which record the technical processes employed in the study and contain a full account of the surveys, forecasts and methods by which the alternative strategies were identified and evaluated. This reports the two important processes of generating and detailing the alternative strategies which followed the earlier stages of data collection, analysis and forecasting. Alternative forms of development were simulated, and four alternative strategies selected. These are described. See also IRRD Abstract No. 213046. /TRRL/
Coventry City Council, EnglandSolihull County Borough
Coventry, Warwickshire, England
- Publication Date: 1971-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 349 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Environment; Forecasting; Industrial areas; Industrial buildings; Information processing; Land use; Landscaping; Local government agencies; Methodology; Planning; Population; Regional planning; Residential areas; Surveys
- ITRD Terms: 8655: Data processing; 9013: Development; 2455: Environment; 132: Forecast; 343: Industrial area; 356: Land use; 2887: Landscaping; 192: Local authority; 143: Planning; 335: Population; 359: Regional planning; 307: Residential area
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Terminals and Facilities; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00125637
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: R&D Rept.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 7 1976 12:00AM