ORGANIZATION OF FIRST-AID TO ROAD ACCIDENT VICTIMS. PART 2
ORGANISATION DES SOINS AUX ACCIDENTS DE LA ROUTE -2
Fifteen-year experience in the collection and transport of road casualties, bourret,p, denante and thomas; the place of the army medical corps in medical first aid for road casualties, giroud,m, buffat,jj, calamai,m and morlat,c; our experience of the air transport of multi-injury casualties over medium and long distances, poisvert,m, caille,c, hurtaud,jp, ivanoff,s, martinez,m, cazalaa,jb and cara,m; use of helicopter in the collection of road casualties, andre,v; the helicopter medical unit: its use in the collection of sick and injured, lareng,l, virenque,c and cathala,b; experience of the air transport of casualties suffering from cervical vertebrae injuries with or without any other fatal injuries, ruidisch,mh. For the covering abstract of the conference see irrd abstract no 100820.
- Presented at the 4th International Congress on Accident and Traffic.
Institut National de Medecine du Traffic15 rue de l'Ecole de Medecine
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Crashes; Emergency vehicles; Fatalities; First aid; Helicopters; Injuries; Transportation; Vertebrae; Victims
- ITRD Terms: 1643: Accident; 2040: Cervical vertebrae; 1602: Fatality; 2175: First aid; 2163: Injury; 1054: Network (traffic); 1063: Railway network
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00125626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 7 1976 12:00AM