COVENTRY-SOLIHULL-WARWICKSHIRE. A STRATEGY FOR THE SUB-REGION. SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT 4-EVALUATION
This is the fourth in a series of seven supplementary reports which record the technical processes employed in the study, and which give a full account of the surveys, forecasts and methods by which the alternative strategies were identified and evaluated. This report describes in detail the processes by which the recommended strategy was chosen. See also IRRD abstract no. 213045. /TRRL/
Coventry City Council, EnglandSolihull County Borough
Coventry, Warwickshire, England
- Publication Date: 1971-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 396 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Development; Environment; Forecasting; Industrial areas; Industrial buildings; Information processing; Land use; Local government agencies; Planning; Public transit; Regional planning; Residential areas; Surveys
- ITRD Terms: 8655: Data processing; 9013: Development; 2455: Environment; 132: Forecast; 343: Industrial area; 356: Land use; 192: Local authority; 143: Planning; 744: Public transport; 359: Regional planning; 307: Residential area
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00125532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: R&D Rept.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM