DYNAMIC DEFLECTION STUDY FOR PAVEMENT CONDITION INVESTIGATION
This report presents a state of the art review of the dynamic deflection measurement, site condition evaluation and interpretation of pavement response characteristics. The significance of various deflection parameters and their relation to pavement performance are presented. Nomographs and design charts suitable for analysis of pavement moduli are developed. Field data documenting the dynamic deflection response of flexible concrete and various pavement layers, such as subgrade, and base course are presented.
- Study conducted in cooperation with FHWA and sponsored by Ohio DOT.
Majidzadeh (Karman)497 Blandings Court
Worthington, OH United States 43085
- Majidzadeh, K
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Evaluation; Flexible pavements; Nomographs; Pavement layers; Pavement performance; Pavements; Subgrade (Pavements)
- Old TRIS Terms: Dynamic deflection determination
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00125522
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: OHIO-DOT-16-74 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 14221(0)
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM