PAVEMENT DEFLECTION MEASUREMENT - DUNAMIC: PHASE IV
Tests were conducted on various pavements to investigate the correlation between measurements obtained using the Impulse Index Computer and pavement condition as determined by other means. Benkelman Beam deflection measurements and Impulse Index measurements are compared along with Washington State Pavement Rating System results. Effect of temperature on the apparent Impulse Index is evaluated.
- Study conducted in cooperation with FHWA, and sponsored by the Washington State Highway Commission.
Washington State University, PullmanCollege of Engineering
Pullman, WA USA 99163
- Brands, F W
- Cook, J C
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 103 p.
- TRT Terms: Benkelman beam; Deflection; Evaluation; Impulse tests; Pavement performance; Pavements
- Old TRIS Terms: Impulse testing; Pavement deflection; Pavement serviceability ratings
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00125520
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 3.5 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Y-1574
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 16 1975 12:00AM