EXPERIMENTAL STRESS ANALYSIS IN SMALL TURBINES
This paper summarizes the major stress problems encountered during the development of small gas turbines. These problems fall into three basic categories: (1) steady stress, (2) low frequency stress, (3) high frequency stress.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Sorenson, G
- Publication Date: 1957
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Gas turbines; High frequency; Low frequency; Structural analysis; Turbine engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00125456
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #33
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM