FIELD TEST OF AN ULTRASONIC BRIDGE WELD SCANNER
This report describes the results of a program to field test an ultasonic bridge weld scanner. A complete description of the development of this unit is contained in the August 1970 final report on Project EES 261. The results which were obtained suggest that this instrument could be a valuable tool in weld inspection.
- Sponsored by Ohio Department of Transportation in cooperation with FHWA.
Ohio State University, ColumbusEngineering Experiment Station, 2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH USA 43210
- Mailer, H
- Publication Date: 1972-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Field tests; Inspection; Scanners; Ultrasonics; Weldments
- Old TRIS Terms: Scanning
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00125414
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: OHIO-DOT-22-74 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 14238
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM