SUMMARY OF AWARDS UNDER THE SUPPLEMENTARY SOLICITATION FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH
This booklet describes the contracts that were awarded as a result of the Supplementary Solicitation for Major Interdisciplinary Programs under the Program of University Research. In this solicitation, held in the Spring of 1975, universities were asked to submit proposals for major interdisciplinary research in areas that were identified as being of high priority to the Department of Transportation. These areas were described in problem statements written by working groups of DOT professionals representative of the Office of the Secretary and the operating administrations. The proposals received were reviewed and evaluated by panels drawn from these same organizations. Of the 66 proposals received as a result of this solicitation, 6 were selected for contract award for a total of $1,020,626 in first year funiding.
Office of the Secretary of TransportationUniversity Research Office, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-9-1
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Awards; Contracts; Interdisciplinary studies; Professional personnel; Proposals; Research; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Old TRIS Terms: Interdisciplinary; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00125388
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TST-76-5 Suppl. Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM