THE AUTOMOTIVE FUEL ECONOMY STANDARDS FOR MODEL YEAR 1981-1984 PASSENGER CARS
The study evaluated various micro- and macroeconomic impacts of the average fuel economy standards for model year 1981-84 passenger cars. Such microeconomic impacts as cost and price changes for both the domestic manufacturers and the consumer were analyzed. Also examined were such macroeconomic impacts as employment, energy consumption and G.N.P.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6-30
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobiles; Benefit cost analysis; Costs; Economic analysis; Economic factors; Economic impacts; Employment; Energy; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Gross national product; Impact studies; Manufacturing; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile makes
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00117481
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803183 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM