TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. JULY, AUGUST, AND SEPTEMBER 1977 QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
The quarterly publication is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each quarterly report presents and compares transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years. In addition, it provides an overview of modal safety hazards, safety programs, and related accident prevention information. Featured in this quarterly report is a discussion on Aircraft Postcrash Protection and an Intermodal Safety Affairs article on Occupant Protection Systems in various other modes.
- See also NTISUB/C/224-002. Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Collisions; Competition; Crash analysis; Crash data; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Highway transportation; Injuries; Passengers; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad transportation; Research; Safety; Safety education; Safety engineering; Safety programs; Statistics; Transportation; Transportation modes; Transportation safety; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Passenger safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision statistics; Transportation statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00117477
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-TES-77-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM