PORT PLANNING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
A complete and authoritative reference on all phases of marine terminal construction, planning and design, this book has been carefully prepared by a panel of twelve of the port industry's leading engineers, under the sponsorship of Committee IV, Construction and Maintenance, The American Association of Port Authorities.
American Association of Port Authorities1010 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 514 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Bulk cargo terminals; Construction; Container terminals; Design; Development; Intermodal terminals; Marine terminals; Port operations; Ports; Structural design; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Port construction; Port design; Terminal design; Terminal development; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00099927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Association of Port Authorities
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM