APPLICATION OF AUXILIARY BLOWERS IN A NON-SYMMETRICAL SUPERCHARGING SYSTEM FOR 2-STROKE PROPULSION DIESEL ENGINES
In this paper, the author describes the non-symmetrical supercharging system for which he holds patents in most industrialized countries. The application of that system to the M/V SAHAR and a number of other vessels is discussed and the possible use of auxiliary blowers in the most recent types of 2-stroke propulsion diesel engines is suggested.
Israel Shipping Research InstituteP.O.B. 1860
Haifa 33033, Israel
- Zakon, T
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Auxiliary power plants; Diesel engines; Fans; Propulsion
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary machinery; Diesel propulsion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00099924
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Israel Shipping Research Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM