RESEARCH BASE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONAL CONTAINER POLICY. PHASE I. VOLUME 2. ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
Most of the reports cited in this bibliography are pertinent either factually or theoretically to the entire study. As indicated in the annotations, many of the reports cover the entire subject of containerization and thus apply to different sections of Phase I report, depending on the reader's interest. A few of the reports deal with specific phases of containerization, and others present general background material used in developing a specific analysis of one or more phases.
- See also Volume 1, RRIS 21 099888.
Matson Research CorporationSan Francisco, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Container traffic; Containerization; Containers; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Heat transfer; International trade; Policy; Traffic forecasting; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Canada; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Container surveys; Container traffic projections; Government policies; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099888
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Transport Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM