CALCULATION OF PERFORMANCE AND CAVITATION CHARACTERISTICS OF PROPELLERS INCLUDING EFFECTS OF NON-UNIFORM FLOW AND VISCOSITY
In this thesis a method is developed for the calculation of the performance characteristics and of the extent and type of cavitation on propellers. The effects of viscosity and non-uniform inflow on these aspects are considered.
Netherlands Ship Model BasinHaagsteed 2, P.O. Box 28
- Van Oossanen, P
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 259 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Propellers
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory; Propeller theory
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00099883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Netherlands Ship Model Basin
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 457
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM