RESEARCH BASE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONAL CONTAINERIZATION POLICY, PHASE I. VOLUME 1.
This volume is one of two related volumes comprising an exploratory study of containerization in Canada. The other volume, published separately, is an annotated bibliography. In total, the two volumes form a base for a more detailed study of the alternatives for development of a national containerization policy.
- See also Volume 2, RRIS 26 099888.
Matson Research CorporationSan Francisco, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 180 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Container traffic; Containerization; Containers; Economic analysis; Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; International trade; Mode choice; Policy; Statistics; Traffic forecasting; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Canada; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Container economics; Container surveys; Container traffic projections; Economic analysis (Containerized cargo); Government policies; International shipping policies; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099870
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Transport Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM