RESEARCH BASE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONAL CONTAINER POLICY. PHASE III. APPLICATION OF EVALUATION PROGRAM TO MINI-LANDBRIDGE SCENARIO
This report volume completes the third and final phase of a research program undertaken by the Canadian Transport Commission. The underlying objective of the study program has been to provide a research base to assist with the development of a national container policy for Canada. The primary objective of the Phase III study is to apply and analyze the computer based evaluation model to one selected container routing pattern scenairo which could produce significant changes in the flow of Canada's overseas container trade patterns and associated port activities.
Swan Wooster Engineering Company, Limited1525 Robson Street
Vancouver V6G 1C3, Canada
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Container traffic; Containerization; Economics; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Intermodal transportation; International trade; Minibridge; Policy; Simulation; Traffic forecasting; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Canada; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Container economics; Government policies; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Transport Commission
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM