RESEARCH BASE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONAL CONTAINER POLICY. PHASE II. VOLUME 2
The Phase II report consists of three volumes on the following subjects: container trade potential, a computer evaluation model, and topics on container transport in overseas trade. Together, these volumes provide a research base to assist with the development of a national container policy for Canada. This report completes the second phase of a three phase research program undertaken by the Systems Analysis Branch of the Canadian Transport Commission. The Volume 2 Report, "Container Systems Transportation Evaluation Model" details the concept of a systems analysis computer model and the data required for its implementation.
- This report together with Volumes 1 & 3 completes the second phase of a 3 phase research program undertaken by the Systems Analysis Branch of the Canadian Transport Commission.
Swan Wooster Engineering Company, Limited1525 Robson Street
Vancouver V6G 1C3, Canada
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer models; Containerization; Data collection; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Intermodal transportation; Mathematical models; Policy; Traffic forecasting; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: Canada; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; National transportation policies
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Transport Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 56
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM