RESEARCH ON GROUND PROPULSION SYSTEMS: HEARINGS...
Hearings on a bill to permit the unique scientific and engineering competence of NASA to be applied more fully to research and development activities designed to improve the efficiency, economy, performance, and clean emission characteristics of existing ground propulsion systems, as well as to explore the feasibility of various alternative engines that promise to be superior in all these respects to those in use today," featured as witnesses representatives from NASA; the Department of Transportation; the Environment Protection Agency; the U. S. Army Tank Automotive Command; and Steam Power Systems, Inc. of San Diego. There are many photographs, figures and tables accompanying the text of these hearings.
Government Printing OfficeSuperintendent of Documents
Washington, DC USA 20402-9325
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Intelligent transportation systems; Policy; Pollution control; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00099784
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: High Speed Ground Transportation Journal
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM