TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS BIBLIOGRAPHY
The compiler prepared this bibliography while conducting research for a book on the subject. It is arranged topically under the five headings Models in Transportation, Network, Socio-Economic Effects of Transportation, Effects of Transportation, Effects of Transportation on Urbanization, and Transportation Planning. There is a sixth section titled "Other Bibliographies." The compiler states that the work "can be used as a helpful reference source for future research in the area and/or, equally as well, can be used in the classroom."
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- Bierman, D E
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Mathematical models; Referencing; Socioeconomic factors; Systems analysis; Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation system analysis; Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00099783
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: High Speed Ground Transportation Journal
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1981 12:00AM