THE VALUE OF PASSENGER TRAVEL TIME: INTRODUCTION AND SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
The research articles listed in this bibliography are related to an understanding of how people choose their mode of transportation in cities. The compiler states that the references listed "attest to the fact that travel time savings and costs have and will receive considerable attention in the literature." The two parts of the bibliography are "Articles" and "Books and Reports."
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL United States 61856
- DAVIES, S
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Mode choice; Passenger transportation; Travel time
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099782
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: High Speed Ground Transportation Journal
- Report/Paper Numbers: #675
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM