MODAL CHOICE MODELS: INTRODUCTION AND SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
Research articles in this bibliography are concerned with how people choose their mode of transportation in cities. This decision is important to transportation planners, since knowledge about it helps them to estimate the number of people who will transfer modes if an alternate mode becomes apparent to them. The compilers supply a ten-page introduction to their bibliography.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- DAVIES, S
- Alpert, M I
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Mathematical models; Mode choice; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099781
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: High Speed Ground Transportation Journal
- Report/Paper Numbers: #692
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM