TRANSPORT-INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT COORDINATION--ANALYSES, RECOMMENDATIONS, PROCEDURES
COORDINATION DES INVESTISSEMENTS EN INFRASTRUCTURES DE TRANSPORT--ANALYSES, RECOMMENDATIONS, PROCEDURES
This report, commissioned by the EEC from Professors K.M. Gwilliam, S. Petriccione, F. Voigt and J.A. Zighera, focuses on the methodological aspects of assessing transport- infrastructure investment. The difficulties, stemming from comparison of transport infrastructure investments, are examined against the background of a community policy. Three questions are dealt with: the study of basic factors intervening in investment selection and the corresponding user tariffing; the cost and assessment of the advantages (location of activities, actualized cost-benefit); the procedures to be followed in assessing savings.
European Economic CommunitiesBrussels, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Appendices; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Costs; Economic factors; Economics; Investments; Tariffs; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00099758
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Railway Documentation, Selection of
- Report/Paper Numbers: Transport Series #3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM