DYNAMIC DEFLECTION STUDY FOR PAVEMENT CONDITION INVESTIGATION
This report presents a state of the art review of the dynamic deflection measurement, site condition evaluation and interpretation of pavement response characteristics. The significance of various deflection parameters and their relation to pavement performance are presented. Nomographs and design charts suitable for analysis of pavement moduli are developed. Field data document the dynamic deflection response of flexible concrete and various pavement layers, such as subgrade, and base course are presented. /FHWA/
- Research sponsored by the Ohio Department of Transportation in cooperation with DOT, FHWA.
Majidzadeh (Karman)497 Blandings Court
Worthington, OH USA 43085
- Majidzadeh, K
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Coefficient of subgrade reaction; Deflection; Dynaflect; Field studies; Flexible pavements; Modulus of elasticity; Nomographs; Pavement layers; Pavement performance; Pavements; Rigid pavements; State of the art studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Field data; Parameters
- Old TRIS Terms: Dynamic deflection determination; Pavement deflection
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00099693
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Job No. 14221(0)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM