GAINESVILLE REGIONAL TRANSIT SYSTEM IMPROVES BUS PERFORMANCE WITH FUEL SYSTEM PURIFICATION
A number of changes in maintenance procedures, use of new lube and transmission oil filters on buses, and installation of diesel fuel oil filters on fueling islands have increased the reliability of buses and decreased maintenance costs for the Regional Transit System of Gainesville, Fla.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3064294
Friendship Publications, IncorporatedWest 2627 Providence, P.O. Box 1472
Spokane, WA United States 99210-1472
- Publication Date: 1986-4
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Diesel fuels; Filters; Lubricating oils; Preventive maintenance; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bus maintenance
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00456256
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1988 12:00AM