WRONG-WAY DRIVING: DRIVING THE WRONG WAY ON ONE-WAY ROADS AN OF MEASURES WHICH MAY REDUCE THE INCIDENCE OF THIS PHENOMENON, WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO ROADS
The study begins with an analysis of wrong-way driving. The study then considers supplementary measures which may reduce the incidence of wrong-way driving, with specific reference to roads. Finally, a selection of these supplementary measures is proposed on the basis of a global analysis of cost-effectiveness and other factors.
RijkswaterstaatP.O. Box 20906
The Hague, Netherlands
- Brevoord, G A
- Publication Date: 1984
- Pagination: 126 p.
- Rijkswaterstaat Communications
- Volume: 36
- Publisher: Rijkswaterstaat
- TRT Terms: Cost effectiveness; Countermeasures; Highway safety; One way traffic; Wrong way driving
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00454829
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1989 12:00AM