SUMMARY OF PROGRESS THROUGH 1985 (NCHRP)
This report describes how the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) programs are formulated, the programs received to date, financing the program, the administering of the programs, the contracting-out of the programs, keeping track of the research in progress, getting research results into practice, and implementing results. Examples are given of the utilization of NCHRP research results. The progress of projects in each of 25 areas are summarized.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1985
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 245 p.
- NCHRP Summary of Progress
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Administration; Contracting; Financing; Highways; Project management; Research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Research; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00454535
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 31 1988 12:00AM