DIGITAL SELECTIVE CALLING SYSTEM FOR THE MARITIME MOBILE SERVICE
A digital selective calling system for use in maritime mobile service is described. The method is usable on mf, hf and VHF radio circuits and may also find application for maritime service via satellite.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/10729496
- Presented at the IEEE Electronics and Aerospace System Convention, Washington, D.C., Sept. 17-19, 1973.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Turner, E L
- Gray, M
- Wells, P I
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: p. 133-134
- Publication of: Wisconsin University, Madison
- Publisher: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- ISSN: 1072-9496
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Maritime mobile satellite system; Radio; Selective calling systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00072618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 73 CHO 783-1 AES Conv. Rec.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1975 12:00AM