THE EVALUATION OF URBAN MASS TRANSIT SYSTEMS IN DEVELOPING CITIES
The paper confronts four issues: affordability, planning under uncertainty, evaluation and providing data for analysis. Argues the importance of adequate data base for analysis.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
- For Part II, see pp 20-23 August 1983 issue of ITE Journal.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Allport, Roger J
- PRYNN, P J
- Publication Date: 1983-7
- Pagination: p. 30-34
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Data collection; Databases; Developing countries; Economic factors; Evaluation; Planning; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00451537
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM