STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR FREIGHT: ISSUES AND RESEARCH NEEDS
This circular summarizes the presentations made at the TRB conference on strategic planning for freight transportation, as well as the outputs of the various committees' (Freight Transportation Planning and Marketing, Pipeline Transportation, Motor Vehicle Size and Weight, Intermodal Freight Transport, Surface Freight Transport Regulation, Urban Goods Movement, and Freight Transport Service Quality) work on statements and needs.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1985-9
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 30 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 294
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Freight transportation; Future; Needs assessment; Research; Strategic planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Future research; User needs
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00451419
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 27 2004 9:58PM