RAIL TRANSIT DEFIES THE CUTBACKS
While struggling to overcome funding cutbacks at the Federal level, rail transit systems are continuing to expand. This summary of current projects includes the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, Bay Area Rapid Transit and Chicago Transit Authority. Rail transit is currently serving 8 billion riders annually; some of the consequences of possible funding cuts are discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 1985-8
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction projects; Federal government; Finance; Financing; Line extensions (Rail transit); Policy making; Rapid transit
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00451111
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 30 1985 12:00AM