WORLDWIDE SURVEY OF SHIP STRUCTURE RESEARCH
Contents: Environmental conditions; Wave load, model and theory; Wave loads, full scale statistical; Stress distribution in the main hull structure including superstructures; Stiffened panels in 3 dimensional structures; Discontinuities and fracture mechanics; Plastic and limit design; Slamming and impact; Experimental apparatus; Materials other than steel; Vibration; Design procedure; and Numerical methods.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA United States 94720
- Schade, H A
- Publication Date: 1967-11
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Deformation curve; Fracture mechanics; Impact; Pressure; Slamming; Surveys; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Impact pressure; Vibration surveys
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00001598
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: NA-67-6
- Contract Numbers: MA-2620
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM