EXPLORATION OF LANDSLIDE AREA ON TOHOKU SHIN KANSEN
A massive embankment including counterweight fills was adopted for the Tohoku SHIN KANSEN Line at a small landslide area near Mizusawa. In this paper an outline of the results of soil explorations and field observations to understand the state of the landslide is presented first. Then some problems about the stability of the slope and of the embankment against sliding failure are discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/3127232
- Also available from ESL.
JAPANESE NATIONAL RAILWAYSTOKYO, Japan
- WATANABE, S
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: p. 184-185
- Railway Technical Research Institute, Quarterly Reports
- Volume: 15
- Issue Number: 4
- Publisher: Railway Technical Research Institute/Tetsudo Gijutsu Kenkyujo
- ISSN: 0033-9008
- Serial URL: http://www.rtri.or.jp/eng/
- TRT Terms: Embankments; Landslides; Soil mechanics; Soil stabilization; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Embankment stabilization
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00084941
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Technical Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Quart Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM