FLY ASH STABILIZATION. MIX DESIGN AND SPECIFICATION DEVELOPMENT. TECHNICAL REPORT
Work is reported that was designed to develop standard specifications and material requirements for stabilized mixes utilizing fly ash generated in New York State. The study also offered an opportunity to perfect laboratory techniques for laboratory control testing during project construction. The details are given of the production, handling and disposal of fly ash, the properties of fly ash, and the laboratory test procedures. The mix design development is described and the conclusions derived are presented.
Albany, NY United States 12232
- Sgambati, S A
- Publication Date: 1985-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Fly ash; Laboratory studies; Laboratory tests; Materials management; Mix design; Properties of materials; Soil stabilization; Specifications
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00457760
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1986 12:00AM